Skip trying to figure out what your family’s going to eat this week. It’s all right here!
HERE’S ALL YOU NEED TO DO
- Follow the Recipe links and print the recipes
- Print the Shopping List provided
- Follow the cooking suggestions
ON THE MENU
- Roasted Chicken Breasts
- Ground Beef Cooked Ahead
- Black Bean Salad, Chicken Quesadillas
- Rich & Meaty Lasagna
- Chicken Fajitas
- Hamburger & Jalapeño Pizza
- 3 small onions
- 2 fresh jalapeños
- 1 head of green leaf lettuce
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 fresh lime
- 1 box Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles
- 1 (26 oz.) can/jar Spaghetti sauce
- 4 oz. whole kernel corn, small can
- 1 (15 oz.) can Southwest Style tomatoes
- 2 (15 oz.) cans black beans
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- 1 package of Mission Zesty Garlic Flour Tortillas
- 1 package Mama Mary’s Gourmet Thin & Crispy Pizza Crusts, comes with two medium crusts
- Corn Tortilla chips for dipping
- 1 to 1.5 pounds lean ground beef
- 4 chicken breasts, bone in, skin on
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 8 oz. container sour cream
- 16 oz. container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 package (2 cups) Mexican Blend shredded cheese
- 1 package (2 cups) Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package (2 cups) Italian Blend shredded cheese
- 1 package (2 cups) Pizza Blend shredded cheese
- Roast the chicken breasts and cook the ground beef. Divide up the cooked meats to use in the recipes, and store in airtight containers or freezer bags to have ready. You’ll have 2 extra cooked chicken breasts to use as you wish.
- Wash, prepare and store green leaf lettuce and cilantro in airtight containers to have ready to use.
- Make the Black Bean Salad, Chicken Quesadillas before the chicken fajitas, there will be plenty of black bean salad to add as a side for the fajitas.
- Reserve 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce from the lasagna recipe to use on the Hamburger pizzas. You can add 1/3 cup water/vegetable/chicken broth back to the lasagna sauce and no one will know the difference.
- The Rich & Meaty Lasagna will make enough to eat for two dinners. So, there’s one night you don’t need to cook, just reheat leftovers.
Okay, now I’ve done all the planning, list building, and given you easy to follow instructions. Go live it!
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
Come back and tell me if this meal plan worked for you and your family. Should I make more of these? You gotta speak up. This was a bigger task than I thought it would be, but I would do it again and again, if I knew it would help you through the week.