Black bean nachos are served regularly round my house. Well, the other day, I didn’t have my normal flat, restaurant style chips and I had to use scoops. The kids loved the variety (they thought I’d made something new).
I kept them simple for Max and Mag, but topped mine with chopped chicken, sliced onion and a dot of habanero sauce.
HERE’S ALL IT TAKES
- Tostidos Scoops
- 1 (15-ounce) can of black beans, drained
- cheddar and jack cheese, shredded
- thinly sliced onion (optional)
- chopped cooked chicken (optional)
- habanero sauce (optional)
Heat oven to 350ºF degrees.
Fill each scoop chip with any combination of the ingredients above.
Bake for 7 minutes. Serve hot!