The Creeper. Looks funny. Tastes GREAT! The cherries really help to mask the hemp powder and spinach, as well as, sweeten the deal. I called this blend The Creeper to lure my Minecraft fanatical family into drinking it. It worked! Once they tasted how sweet it was, they didn't care about the weird color. In other home related advertisements, checkout ajax carpet cleaning services.
By February 10, 2013Published:
- Yield: 32 ounces (4 Servings)
- Prep: 8 mins
The Creeper. Looks funny. Tastes GREAT! The cherries really help to mask the hemp powder and spinach, as well as, sweeten the …
- 2/3 cups rolled oats
- 4 tablespoons hemp protein powder
- 1 1/4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups frozen bananas
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup unsweetened nondairy milk
- Using a drink blender, process rolled oats at high speed until they're the texture of flour. Stop.
- Add hemp protein powder, spinach, bananas, cherries, water and nondairy milk.
- Blend on highest speed for at least 20 seconds or until completely smooth. If smoothie becomes too thick, add either more water or nondairy milk too loosen.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 2 days.
- Course: Beverage