Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup is for all you garlic lovers out there. I believe this is the quickest soup recipe I have ever whipped together. All it takes is a good blender and a saucepan, or a microwave for the truly abbreviated lunch break.
More soups calling for Red Bell Peppers...
Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
By June 12, 2013Published:
- Yield: 5 1/2 cups (5 Servings)
- Prep: 3 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 8 mins
Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup is for all you garlic lovers out there. I believe this is the quickest soup recipe I have …
- 1 28-ounce canned peeled whole tomatoes with juice
- 1 12-ounce canned roasted red bell peppers drained
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried Greek oregano
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soymilk
- In a heavy-duty blender, blend tomatoes, peppers, garlic, oregano and milk on high until smooth.
- Transfer to medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir often to prevent milk from scorching. Cook until the soup is heated through. No need to bring it to a simmer. Just heat and eat.