Sure fire, crowd pleasing winner here! The secret to the success of this plant-based soup recipe is in the broth. It's a win no matter vegetables or pasta you have on hand. Give it a try, then come back and let me know how it turned out.
Steller Stelline Veggie Soup
By July 19, 2013Published:
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep: 8 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 23 mins
Sure fire, crowd pleasing winner here! The secret to the success of this plant-based soup recipe is in the broth. It's a win no …
- 7 cups water
- 2 tablespoon white miso
- 1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon, Vegetarian No Chicken Base
- 1 tablespoon dill paste
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 3 cups Savoy cabbage shredded
- 2 medium carrots finely chopped
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 1 cup stelline pasta (little star pasta)
- Put all the ingredients, EXCEPT PASTA, in a 5.5-quart pot, over medium-high heat. Bring to a mild boil.
- Stir in stelline pasta. Partially cover with lid and reduce heat to medium. Cook 8 minutes until pasta is tender. Stir halfway through cooking to prevent pasta from sticking to bottom of pot.
- Once pasta is tender, remove pot from heat. Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving. Pasta will continue to swell in pot.