Anything Goes Soup
By July 29, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
The secret to the success of this soup recipe is in the broth. Get it down and it won't matter which veggies or pasta you throw in the pot. Dinner will be a success.
- 7 cups water
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon, Vegetarian No Chicken Base
- 1 tablespoon dill paste
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa pasta or any pasta that takes 10 minutes to cook
- 2-3 cups frozen broccoli
- 2 cups white button mushrooms thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 1 cup frozen yellow corn
- Put all the ingredients, EXCEPT PASTA, in a 5.5-quart pot, over medium-high heat. Bring to a mild boil.
- Stir in pasta. Partially cover with lid and reduce heat to medium. Cook until pasta is tender. Stir halfway through cooking to prevent pasta from sticking to bottom of pot.
- Once pasta is tender, remove pot from heat. Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving. Pasta will continue to swell in pot.