My teenage, vegetarian son called this vegan/vegetarian chicken and dumplings recipe, "Amazing!" My tween daughter, the picky eater, called it, "Magnificent!" And Hubby? Well, you'll have to watch the video all the way to the end to find out.
Amazing Chikn 'n Dumplings
By January 8, 2014Published:
- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- Prep: 8 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 28 mins
My teenage, vegetarian son called this vegan/vegetarian chicken and dumplings recipe, "Amazing!" My tween daughter, the picky eater, …
- 3 tablespoons nondairy butter
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoons sea salt
- 3/4 cups unsweetened nondairy milk
- 8 cups water
- 4 teaspoons Better Than Bouillon, Vegetarian No Chicken Base
- 3 small bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 Gardein chick'n tenderloins semi-thawed
- Watch the video to learn how the recipe comes together.
- Thumbs up the video right after it starts playing.
- Share this recipe on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Pin to Pinterest
- Let me know how it turns out for you in the comments below.