Do you eat the sticky nooch off the spatula when cooking tofu scramble in a pan? I've learned how to make a big batch of scramble & potatoes without the mess and without using oil. WATCH THE VIDEO to learn how I throw this meal together. All you need for the recipe is listed below.
HERE'S ALL YOU NEED
- 6 small to medium potatoes, cut into bite size cubes
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
Baked Tofu Scramble?
- 2 (14-ounce) packages extra firm tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons garlic granules
- 2 teaspoons onion granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon black salt (Kala Namak)