Lighter than traditional banana pudding and can easily be made lighter in calories. This recipe comes out the Hopkins County 4-H Food Show, where I had the honor of judging some terrific, young cooks.
This recipe was prepared by a very young cook. It was very tasty and needed to be shared here on SDR.
HERE'S ALL IT TAKES
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced
In a large bowl combine sour cream, whipped topping and pudding mix, then blend in milk. Stir well.
In the bottom of a trifle bowl or other clear serving dish, put down a layer of cookies, then a layer of pudding mixture, finally a layer of sliced bananas. Repeat until all the ingredients are used. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
More recipes from the Hopkins County 4-H Food Show