This grape tomato and feta salad is light, zesty and perfect next to roasted chicken. Heck, it's perfect right out of the container with a few crackers on the side.
HERE'S ALL YOU NEED
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped purple onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 oz.) package Basil & Tomato crumbled Feta cheese
Cut grape tomatoes in half and place them in a medium bowl. Toss in all remaining ingredients, except feta. Make sure your salad has enough salt and pepper to taste and you're finish tossing, then add feta in last toss. Eat right away or served chilled. This salad is best eaten the same day it's made.