HERE'S ALL IT TAKES
- 10-15 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, think sliced
- 1 small ripe mango
- fresh dill sprigs, to garnish
- 1/2 cup lite sour cream
- 2 teaspoons creamed horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper
Prep the dressing first by blending the sour cream, horseradish and dill in a small bowl and season with a little salt and pepper. Set aside.
Trim the radishes and slice them thinly. Put in a bowl with the sliced apple and celery.
Halve the mango length-ways, cutting either side of the stone pit. Make even, criss-cross cuts through the flesh of each side section and bend it back to separate the cubes. Remove the cubes with a paring knife and add to the bowl.
Stir the dressing again, then pour it over the vegetables and fruit and stir gently so that all the ingredients are well coated without breaking up the mango. Garnish with dill sprigs and serve.