Tropic smoothies are awesome for breakfast, snack time, and dessert. I shared this recipe with a friend and they said it would be good with a splash of rum. I haven't tried their suggestion. If you try it, let me know what you think.
Tropic Smoothie Recipe
By April 10, 2012Published:
- Yield: 64 ounces (5 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
Tropic smoothies are awesome for breakfast, snack time, and dessert. I shared this recipe with a friend and they said it would …
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 medium banana cold or frozen
- 1 cup pineapple chunks frozen
- 1 cup mango chunks frozed
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 cup water
- Blend on high speed for at least 20 seconds until completely smooth.
- If you use frozen banana chunks, you'll have to add more milk or water for a slurpable consistency. Otherwise, you have a thick, frozen shake in your glass. Those are awesome, too.