With the peaches in season, we have been enjoying our fair share of various peach recipes. We enjoyed frozen pureed peaches, peach ice cream, fresh peaches and these creamy peach banana smoothies. I'm so glad we picked enough to last us through the winter. When temperatures begin to cool down, I'll bake up a peach cobbler. Until then, we're slurping our peach cobbler through a straw.
Creamy Peach Banana Smoothie
By June 30, 2012Published:
- Yield: 64 ounces (5 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
With the peaches in season, we have been enjoying our fair share of various peach recipes. We enjoyed frozen pureed peaches, …
- 2 peaches peeled & pitted
- 3 medium banana cold or frozen
- 3 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Blend on high in a drink mixer until super smooth, about 20 seconds.
- Add water if the consistency is too thick.